changing the lives of everyday people

Welcome to BTCI

Please Read To The End


99% of people work for their money, the 1% have their money work form them-- be the 1%

HOW CAN BTCI TEACH YOU TO BREAK YOUR FINANCIAL CHAINS?

By Being A Purely Passive Income Opportunity

Everyone is looking for ways to make passive income, with passive income streams, passive income investments, and passive income opportunities — I hear it all the time.

BTCI is a unique passive income opportunity for those who want and NEED to make extra money –Real money– But who don’t have extra time or money for a business– and who are sick of all the online marketing schemes– This is TRULY PASSIVE INCOME.

You, like most people are probably fed up with joining businesses, chasing people down to recruit them, only to have them quit and lose your entire downline (PLUS lose any income stream you had going).

Who wants to start over again and again? I guarantee you that none of us do!  Maybe you have always wanted to make money from home online — maybe you are even a work from home mom…  If you want to REALLY  know how to make extra money from home — please read on.

BTCI provides you an opportunity to tap into the way the 1% (7-figure earners) make money. It’s called LEVERAGE. The kind of thing that leaves the 99% of us OUT of luck.

BTCI Inc. is a membership based company that will teach and show how to make your money work for YOU rather than you working for money. It’s called working SMARTER not HARDER.

BTCI Inc. is not a online business. It’s not crowdfunding or gifting. We give you financial strategies to leverage your income and turn it into residual income.

There are 3 levels to the membership and a one time Admin Fee: 

The one time Admin fee is $97

The 3 monthly payment plans are Bronze Level – $20, Silver level –  $49 and Gold Level -$99. To see the differences in plans go to our Membership Levels page. There are No Refunds on the monthly payment. 

BUT unlike those other “programs” out there that “guarantee to make you millionaires by next week” –we don’t make promises to make you a millionaire –but we DO promise to give you an opportunity to change your life –in a way that otherwise might not ever have been available to you.

Get started today! Click the Take Action Now button below. Becoming a Member of BTCI is unlike any other opportunity out there. We will show you what the professional traders do and use strategies that were previously known unto them alone. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity allows you to leave the 99%ers (broke) and to POSSIBLY (See General Disclaimer below) become a 1%er (6 – 7 figure earner).  Your membership will give you the information and strategies you need to learn how to make money trading options, how to make money trading stocks, and how to create passive income investments. 

 

BTCI gives you a chance to improve your life!

It's YOUR life, break the chains and live like you deserve to!

It's all legal, safe, and with little risk to you.

The Small Print

pexels-photo-259602

Here at BTCI we leverage our profits to do what the 1%ers do to help you reach your financial goals!

 Let BTCI help you feel empowered by doing what all the 1%ers do everyday but don’t want you to know about or make it so impossible to do!

With just a name and a good email address you will be in line to start doing what all the big money people do!

*BTCI is not traders, brokers, or a law firm, any information that is given by BTCI should not be taken as financial or law advice.